Thursday, July 07, 2005

07/07/2005 - Hello!

Oh, it has been a long time since I last penned a posting. I can explain. I have two reasons for my hiatus. First, I am in real estate and it has been busy this summer. Also, I have not been doing much in the Market. So there you have it.

What about this housing bubble? Many people have asked me about the subject. I don't know the answer. Hey, check out this site. It is called "Condo Flip."

http://www.condoflip.com/

Condo Flip™ is an online marketplace where buyers, flippers (sellers), brokers, real estate agents, developers and builders can interact with each other and exchange preconstruction condo properties.

What about homeowners?

It seems like the real estate market is acting pretty normal. I don't see any speculation, do you?

No comments: