Wednesday, August 10, 2005

08/10/2005 - Citigroup and DPZ



C
Citigroup has hit a major support point. It will be interesting to see what happens here. If C goes any lower new support will be established. I would like to see the stock pick its head up and pop a few points. I am keeping an eye on this one.



DPZ

So what do you think will happen to DPZ? The stock had great earnings last qtr yet the Street did not reward it at all. I know, disappointing. I think the Street is waiting to see what mgmt has up its sleeve to keep earnings going. I know Bain Capital probably went in and has expanded the margins the best they could by tweaking the technology and maybe negotiating with suppliers. We have to see how DPZ comes up with new ideas to create more sales. Will they start serving breakfast in bed? Will they make hot dogs and cheese burgers? Beats me?

2 comments:

jwk said...

Thank you! This sounds like a sure thing! Back the truck up baby!

jwk said...

Thank you! This sounds like a winner! Should go to the moon!