Friday, December 30, 2005

Last Day of Trading for 2005!

DOW 30

So today was the last trading day of 2005! I was pretty much removed from the market today. I was over at Wal Mart buy some tee shirts for 2006! I noticed a few things today.

AIG - hit resistance at $69
CAT - hit resistance at $60
GM - Bouncing off support at $18. I would not feel comfortable owning thing one. I know there are too many problems. Will be very erratic!
JNJ - hit support at $60.
KO - I actually sold this a couple weeks back. I had a few shares from a gift a long time ago (like 13 years). Anyway, the 1980's and 1990's. KO is facing great competition and their management is weak. Lets move the money into something with better chances.
BANKS - JPM and C - hit resistance too.

Misc.
RTN - Hitting new area highs. Keep an eye on this one. Lets look for any signals of a short play.

No comments: