Wednesday, November 10, 2004

11/10/2004 - Notes

It has been some time since my last update. I do have a few things that I would like to discuss.

1. I sold MYG a week back with a profit. If you go back and read my blog you see my reasons. What is wrong here? A large part of my trading principles are not based on feeling or what I think could happen. I sold MYG at a profit, which is great. However, MYG is up to $20.10 now. Obviously the market did not care what I thought. Don't tell the market what should happen. Listen to it and act within your plan.

2. CL - SOLD today 11/10/2004. My reason is that the stock is not acting with any force. I held the stock for 21 days and it went up a bit, now it is in a range. I got out with a good profit. I don't want to hold and trades that are in a range. They should be trending. After 21 days, I want that trend to take hold.

3. AFL - BOT 11/08/2004. This stock fit my criteria for the purchase. Lets let is ride and see where it takes us. Stops are in place. Looks like up trend in place.

No comments: