Monday, November 29, 2004

Post Thanksgiving Thoughts....11/29/2004

I had a great Thanksgiving and I hope the same for you! I went to N.C. to visit my brother. We had a grand time. On the way I stopped at a hotel to rest. When I awoke, I did what comes naturally and turned on the TV. I got interested in a movie and had to watch the end. Searching for Bobby Fischer, came out in 1993. I wish I could find the screenplay online but no luck. I think the dialogue below is true for anyone who wishes to win. I recommend seeing the whole movie if you have not already!

Bruce: Do you know what it means to have "contempt" for your opponent?
Josh: No.
Bruce: It means to hate them. You have to hate them Josh, they hate you.
Josh: But I don't hate them.
Bruce: Well you'd better start.


AFL - I am reflecting on my AFL sale. I made a mistake. I looked at the news and not the stock action. Listen to the stock NOT the news. Should have held on...

No comments: