Friday, April 29, 2005

Genworth - good but sold


GNW 4/29/2005

You know, I like GNW. I wanted to see this sucker go up to $35. However, I saw something today that made me a little nervous. You see where that red circle is up there on the chart. Too choppy for me. The price is flirting with the 50 Day MA. The stock does not know what it wants to do. I would rather stand on the sidelines and wait for it to figure this out then hold on and cross my fingers. I sold, made a tiny profit.

Corning (GLW) - sold off huge today but came back to finish about flat for the day. That shows some pretty good strenth. I expect this stock to creep up over the next couple months. The stock had done nada for a long time but finally broke out of a trading range. Espect good things as a result.

No comments: