Sunday, October 10, 2004

10/10/2004 - Notes

Sorry for not updating my journal as often as usual. I have been away. Now I am back and ready to get down to business.

EPD - This stock continues to show strength. You could take some profits now but I feel this stock should be held longer. You get 7% on your money while you wait. Not bad in today's interest rate environment. EPD has entered a new trading range. May take a while for the stock to digest its recent gains.

PIR - Still in trading range. Still waiting...

S&P 500 SPDRs month of Sept return for the S&P 500 Spiders was 0.0157. **Market Return - Morningstar calculates the market-price return by taking the change in the fund's market price, reinvesting all income and capital-gains distributions during the period, and dividing by the starting market price.

The return on my portfolio was 0.0275.

No comments: