Thursday, October 14, 2004

10/14/2004 - Notes

I do not have too much to talk about. The markets are going down right now, so there has not been much buying. My system seems to be doing its job. There have been no new purchases during this slide. LBY was bought due to some indicators and news. It did move up a bit. However, this stock has reversed and has headed south. I sold before the move and squeaked out a small gain.

I am keeping my eye on a few ideas but nothing is turning around yet. Stocks move up but it just seems to be noise. I don't see any huge breakouts. Satyam, is breaking out. You may recall that this stock was sold at $23.05 for a good profit. I had to sell given my objective and plan.

So, keep searching and sniffing out prey. We'll find some good eatins' soon....

No comments: