Tuesday, December 07, 2004

November Roundup

OK, November was a good month in general. The S&P 500 was up, I was up too, but not as much... I was up 3.44% the SP500 was up 7.14%. I am a little disappointed in the results but still hopeful. Oil/Energy stocks took a breather while Tech/Retail waxed.

You probably notice that things have been quiet here at Public Co$. Well, it is not that I have been sleeping. I just have not seen any good buying opportunities (for me). So, I will wait.

I still have EPD, PIR, which are looked at on a daily basis.

P.M. Notes
PIR - sold at $18.01
Why? A couple reasons: First, I bought the stock blindly after I read an article that Berkshire Hathaway bought a bunch. Not a good strategy. Secondly, the stock is in a trading range. Probably won't do much for a while. Lets hold the cash and wait.... Wait for a better opportunity with less risk.

No comments: