Friday, January 05, 2007

not much of anything

The stocks I mentioned today did not do a whole lot. OK with me, it is nice to document your thoughts and see the outcome. I have a friend who comes up with all these different ideas. The ideas are somewhat obvious and good because the Market is on to them already. Once the trend changes and goes south, I ask my friend how he did. The usual response is, "Oh I got out of that a week ago..." This kid should have worked for Soros. Anyway, my point is, if you do not document your thought and actions in the Market you will only remember the winning ideas and think you can do no wrong.


I picked up The Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas to read. I will let you know how it reads. It has been recommended on some websites; I can't wait to start reading.


No comments: