Wednesday, December 15, 2004

12/15/2004 - OSIP (BUY)

Well, some of my "groupies" have been wondering where I have been lately. I have been here, my hometown of Boston. I have been raking the Market for ideas and trying to figure out what to do next.

I have bought OSI pharmaceuticals. A drug/biotech company that has promising cancer drugs being developed. The stock has had a 52 week high of $98. and a low of about $28. The stock is trading at about $48. and change. I bought at $49.00.

Like all stocks, this stock moves on expectations. It has no earnings. It is trading on enthusiasm. So, don't let this one get away or it could be down in the 20s before you know it. I have a stop on at $47. but I may sell around $48. depending on the price action. Bank of Amerca has a price target of $75. So, hold on to your seats this could be a wild ride. Don't worry I have my finger on the seat ejection button.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OSIP is a possible Pfizer acquisition. 1)Pfizer is selling consumer branch, although it has huge cash reserve. 2)Pfizer is gettting in to oncology. 3)Pfizer has a business relations with OSIP. Just a possibility:)