Friday, January 07, 2005

01/07/2005 - P.M. Notes

Good evening to all. I was just looking at some charts that make up the DJIA and I am concerned. Just about every chart I looked at shows weakness. The Bears have arrived. I am staying on the sidelines until I see a little energy come back into the Market. Two stocks that stick out are the "Win-Tel" brothers. Microsoft and Intel charts look downright anemic! Have these two growth companies of the 1980's and 1990's become stalwarts? Can we expect 3% dividend yields from these guys in the not too distance future?

To me it looks like every stock in the DJIA is rolling over. I am not savvy enough to make money in a bad market. You saw what I did with J.Jill. My best move right now is to go back to my den and wait this one out.

Cheers,
Jeff


No comments: